- Rides to worship services at Messiah Lutheran - We will swing by your bus stop on UCSC Campus and give you a ride to our 10:00 am worship service. Just text Grace (209-769-9070) the Saturday before!
- Meals and social gatherings in the homes of our church members. Progressive dinners, backyard s’more nights and more! Join us for good food and good company.
- Prayer partners in the congregation - We will be happy to connect you with an adult or family in the congregation who will pray for you, support you, and connect with you in meaningful ways.
- Bible Conversations - be it through Facebook based Bible studies, meeting in small groups or individual conversations, we want to support you as you grow in your relationship with Jesus.
- Opportunities to serve our local community - Young adults and students are such a part of touching people’s lives with the love of Jesus through participating in beach clean-ups, volunteering, baking pies, food, and serving the homeless, and a lot more!
- Serving UCSC Campus community at large - Having been placed by God so close to Campus, we want to be a blessing to as many students on Campus as we can. You will see us passing out free coffee and cookies in the mornings, distributing care packages to students, as well as hosting a Finals Study Hall at our church (complete with snacks, wifi, and school supplies)!
Please Contact Grace Kistler-Fair to be placed on young adult e-mail list, for more information or, even better, just to chat and grab a cup of coffee.
Grace Kistler-Fair, Director of Lutheran Campus Ministries
Messiah Lutheran Church
Cell: 209-769-9070 (please feel free to call or text anytime)
Stay up-to-date with our events on our new Lutheran Campus Ministry Facebook page!